We are looking for an experienced Growth Data Analyst to join us in developing the new rising product in the health landscape.
As Lumen’s Senior Growth Data Analyst, you'll work with the team to deliver high-quality data, insights, and analytics to the whole company, supporting leaders, members, and other stakeholders to understand current performance, wider trends, and impact.
You’ll be responsible for developing and executing Lumen’s data strategy, helping setting growth and business KPIs, creating the needed data infrastructure, and making data part of our everyday lives.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven record of accomplishment in growth data analysis, leadership, and information technology systems and tools, with excellent communication skills and a desire to improve themselves and us.
This is a great opportunity to join the core team of a successful growing startup and build a data team that will be a multiplier to Lumen’s success!
- Develop a thorough understanding of the causal chains affecting Lumen’s growth
- Identify domains containing the best opportunities to improve the fundamentals
- Operate, maintain and improve the digital-advertising systems Lumen uses to acquire customers
- Generate credible hypotheses for specific actions that will lead to an acceleration of growth
- Plan and execute experiments that reliably test hypotheses
- Partner with senior leadership to identify opportunities using analytics to drive measurable business value and accelerate business growth
- Build the needed infra and provide the training so that data will be self-served and access to all company employees
- Analyze large, complex data sets representing users’ behavior, see beyond numbers, and help inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions
- Drive the development of analytical tools, technology, and data acquisition
What we're looking for
- Previous experience as Senior Data Analyst - 5 years minimum
- Sharp, data-driven, and creative with outstanding analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (magna cum laude or advanced degrees a plus)
- Experience in leading complex analytical projects
- Strong business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver insights and knowledge to support organizational, business, and product decisions
- Experience developing system analytics and data strategies
- B2C experience - advantage
- Experience and understanding of cloud environments (AWS, Google Cloud) - advantage
- Knowledge or interest in nutrition/metabolism/health - advantage